Patient Portal Instructions
TO SET UP YOUR PATIENT PORTAL
- You will receive an email from TherapyPortal.com to set up your account. The subject line will be “Client Portal Invitation” or “New Document Request”.
- The link in the email will take you to the MedPsych Portal Sign Up page to create your portal. This link expires after 7 days
- Email address is already filled in (the email to which the invitation was sent). Only one email address per patient can be used to set up a patient portal account
- Complete the following:
- Client’s date of birth – the patient being seen at the practice
- Mobile phone – this does not need to match our files. Use the best number to contact you for any portal issues
- Password – create your password and keep it in a secure place
- Confirm password
- Select the box to accept the Terms of Service. Click Sign Up
- Once you are logged in, you can see upcoming appointments and documents that have been posted to the portal for your review, completion, or signature
- If more than one family member is seen at the practice, you can have the portal accounts linked so you only have to log in once to view documents and appointments for all family members (primary email address on all patient records must be the same).
- Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org if you need your password reset (reset link expires after 24 hours)
TO COMPLETE DOCUMENTS ON THE PORTAL
- Forms CANNOT be filled out on-line or on cell phone. Follow instructions to complete forms.
- Click Review & Complete or Review & Sign
- When the form appears on the screen, click on the white Download Original button to download the document to your computer
- The downloaded form will appear on the bottom of the screen, select Open when done
- Complete the document
- Click the down arrow (top right) and select With your changes, or save to your computer using the “print to pdf” function. Important: close the document before uploading.
- Return to Therapy Noes, click Upload Completed Document or Upload & Sign Completed Document. Choose the correct file to be uploaded from your computer.
- Select Next. If the signature is required, you will be able to e-sign after you upload
- For assistance, email email@example.com
TO RETURN TO THE PORTAL FOR RECEIPTS, APPOINTMENTS AND FORMS
- If at any time you need to access the portal but do not have an email link, the direct link can be used (only after the account has been set up)