Jessica Smith, MA, LPC
Every individual has their own story. When you enter into the process of therapy, I work to figure out what makes you unique and move forward with what you need. I love working with individuals to find their voice in life. I get excited to help people find potential they didn’t even know they had.
Therapy can be a place to process what you need, and what you want. You are in the driver seat; I am here as we explore the journey of life. I seek to empower individuals to kick low self-esteem, and work towards understanding where it has come from. Then find where you want to go next.
Whether it is helping improve emotional intelligence, setting boundaries, or coaching you to help understand yourself, I work to foster an environment that creates growth, safety, creativity, and trust.
· Works with children, young adults, college students, and adults
· Assertive communication
Modality & Approach
· Psychodynamic therapy
· Trauma-Informed Care
· Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
· Brief Solution Focused Therapy
· Parent Coaching
· Spin Class
· The Office and Flight of the Concords
Education & Experience
· BA Purchase University
· MA in Mental Health Counseling Alliance Graduate School of Counseling
· Evergreen ADHD Certification
· College Counseling Center for Alliance University